Hannah Dedicates Samuel



The Scriptural Reference for this coloring page sheet comes from 1 Samuel 1: 21-28

21 When her husband Elkanah went up with all his family to offer the annual sacrifice to the Lord and to fulfill his vow, 22 Hannah did not go. She said to her husband, “After the boy is weaned, I will take him and present him before the Lord, and he will live there always.”
23 “Do what seems best to you,” her husband Elkanah told her. “Stay here until you have weaned him; only may the Lord make good his word.” So the woman stayed at home and nursed her son until she had weaned him.
24 After he was weaned, she took the boy with her, young as he was, along with a three-year-old bull, an ephah of flour and a skin of wine, and brought him to the house of the Lord at Shiloh. 25 When the bull had been sacrificed, they brought the boy to Eli, 26 and she said to him, “Pardon me, my lord. As surely as you live, I am the woman who stood here beside you praying to the Lord. 27 I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of him. 28 So now I give him to the Lord. For his whole life he will be given over to the Lord.” And he worshiped the Lord there.

Click on the image to download the largest version. 
You have read this article Book of Samuel / Eli / Hannah / Samuel with the title Hannah Dedicates Samuel. You can bookmark this page URL http://pencils11.blogspot.com/2012/06/hannah-dedicates-samuel.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Hannah Dedicates Samuel"

Post a Comment